A package arrived in the mail today from the exchange student who stayed with us last Summer.
It was full of Valentines goodies and covered in brightly colored stamps. That's a lot of postage!
This package arriving today, of all days, felt like a Good Omen of sorts as I decided today to pursue a job opportunity I was offered several months ago. The job involves finding families to host exchange students from around the world. I am excited about it and looking forward to making many new international friends!
You're taking the job! Good for you, I want to hear all about it! In unrelated news, I had my first book club today. I wish you were here to add substance to my life :)
ReplyDeleteYou do a great job adding substance to your life! I want to hear all about book club!!! What are you reading?
ReplyDelete(I wish we were closer too though)
ReplyDelete